1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fastest shipping: able 2 mini led

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by MAC LLC, Jan 5, 2009.

1. MAC LLC

MAC LLC Junior Member

im going to purchase an able 2 mini led mini light bar and want to know who ships the fastest/ is the closest to me.

i think strobes n more is out of RI which is close to MA, hopefully they ship quick

i ordered from LHS or LSH lights or whatever and it took a month to get hideaways and a small dash mount

for the money this unit seems decent....im not worried about it being the brightest, just lasting long.

i already have 90w whelen hideaways, and there dash mount averger? i think, its small...

thanks for the help

2. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

I live in Ohio, and i ordered from Strobe n more, and had product in 2 or 3 days. I was very impressed with the shipping.

3. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

WWW.STROBESNMORE.COM 2 DAYS TO GET HERE TO MAINE there in road island so it wont take long

4. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I love mine. Its real bright too.

5. MAC LLC

MAC LLC Junior Member

thanks for the help guys

im still on the fence if i should buy it or not...

6. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

I have one also and love it for a small bar, it deffinatly is bright!

7. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

i ordered lights from strobesnmore yesterday afternboon and i got my lights this afternoon