1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Farmers Almanac

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ProWorkz.com, Oct 27, 2005.

1. What did the Farmers Almanac say about last years winter? And what does it say for this season?? I have been hearing a lot of mixed thoughts for this winter......

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Well, we were supposed to get a lot of snow and Feb. was supposed to be one of the snowiest and coldest on record. Well....I plowed twice and Feb. was one of the warmest on record.

3. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Basically, I had the opposite. It was my most lucritive year. Most of my plowing was January and early February....

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Who knows, that stupid thing is a waste of paper. The weathermen with millions of dollars of equipment can't get it right half the time how can a book printed 2 years ago be accurite? It does do one thing, it seems that a lot of customers read it and by into it so this year should be an awesome year.lol

5. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Yeah I want a $6 refund on that waste of a tree. I think I was wearing short sleeve t shirt and waiting for the pool to open.