1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Farm Fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snowfarmths, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Snowfarmths

Snowfarmths Junior Member
    from Ontario

Hello, been following the site for a few months now. Great site and picked up some handy things along the way.Love it when snows always have.Thought i would post some pics of our farm/plow equipment.Little history, always have had a truck mounted plow,and a tractor mounted blower. We have alot of narrow lane ways to keep open . The wolf plow i found in a dealers yard . it had been around a while ,weathered paint . Bought it at a reasonable price i thought.We do some driveways also that are near our farm. We have started doing some sub work for a friend of mine who is in the plowing business.Thats why the new HLA blade on the skid loader. The latest purchase is the 6430 with the HLA10-16. We have rented that tractor for the past three summers from anther buddy in the plowing business. He has moved and wanted to sell the tractor . Hated to loss it .We had put half of the total hours on it (900 total) so knew it well. Sold an older 6410 and purchased this one. The blade is an added bonus. We are doing a local ski area this year so it will come in handy.Anyway this is a great site heres to a good season.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Looks good and welcome:waving:
  3. schrader

schrader PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, where are you located?
  4. Snowfarmths

Snowfarmths Junior Member
    from Ontario

Thanks for the welcome! I'm located @ uxbridge
  5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking fleet