1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by collegeplow, Dec 4, 2003.

1. collegeplow

collegeplow Junior Member

What happened to that big page that indexed FAQs ? I had a link saved, but it doesn't work anymore.
  2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

it got deleted:(
  3. collegeplow

collegeplow Junior Member

it is coming back?
  4. MowingisMaddnes

MowingisMaddnes Member

So how do you NOW get to the FAQ section?
  5. mowahman

mowahman Junior Member

" Use the search button" Damn, I hate that, when someone asks a ?? and this is what they get for an answer. Maybe the FAQ's got tired of no one asking them......
  6. MowingisMaddnes

MowingisMaddnes Member

What? Could someone please translate what mowahman said???

I do use the search. In one of my last threads someone told me to use the FAQ(not the one at top) but I have no idea how to get to it...
  7. ilhmt

ilhmt Member

That was probably me. I was telling people to look into the FAQ section but have since noticed it is gone. I thought it was REALLY helpful!!

I'm from Canton. What part of Central Illinois are you from mowingismaddness?
  8. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

It is gone, besides... since we did a site upgrade and the search index that the frequently asked questions were based on had changed... so, when you clicked any of the links you would have got the error. "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

If you want, I can build another one....

Just give me as many search terms (faq) as you can, that will benefit everyone.... to narrow them down and make them more exact I will show results only from terms in the title of thread only.
  9. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Along with those changes, did the private message capabilities get deleted also? I know Chuck SAID it was only temporary but how long has it been. No updates? No projections as to when / if it will be restored?

Man, I really hate to be so darn picky, I really do. But Chuck, you really do need to let people know when / if the PM feature will be fixed. There are members who use PM's on a daily basis to conduct business, myself included.

The only thing I don't like about the 'new' plowsite is the lack of communication. I am not mad, just upset. I am hoping things will get straightened out soon. I love this place.
  10. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

I will have a answer for sure by tomorrow afternoon... I just emailed Pierre asking for a update. Sorry for this delay.
  11. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

I Will have to wait till Monday for further answers.
  12. North Country

North Country Senior Member

Chuck -
    I just sent someone to the old FAQ page but it was gone, boy am I behind the times!?

It was a very useful tool, especially for new members and visitors. If there is any way you could put it back up I think it would be a great help. - Thanks michael
  13. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

It needs to be updated... please read my above reply
  14. North Country

North Country Senior Member

Sorry and Thanks! - michael
  15. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

PMs are working again Chuck.:waving: