1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Family Portraits - More to Come......

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by millsaps118, Nov 28, 2010.

1. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

A few ppl have been asking to see my 1T dump set up with the new V w/wings and the shpe 2000 so here are a few with my 02 CC. More to come.............

Note: Notice the ware on the New plow on the Super Duty, this blade has only seen 7hrs in its life so far and the snow flap is already torn and the mold board looks like it's 5yrs old! The snow flap is getting warranted this week though.......

So far I've gone through about 18T of sand/salt and only 4T of bulk salt. Seems to be holding its own so far.

dsc04641 (2)ps.jpg

dsc04646 (2)ps.jpg

dsc04650 (2)ps.jpg

dsc04659 (2)ps.jpg
  2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

That is beautiful. It actually brought a tear to my eye!:waving:
  3. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Everything looks great!!
  4. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I soo envey that 1t!!! Nice set-up !!!

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Round the corners of the steel that goes over top of the flap. That will keep the steel from cutting away at the flap. I learned after my last one did that. Boss did warrenty my flap also, but told me to round the corners of the steel.
  6. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

Any chance of getting some close up pics of the V and wings on it? I've been thinking about putting a set on mine too
  7. millsaps118

Thanks guys for the kind words.:drinkup: RBRONKEMA, nice tip on the snow flap deal I'll make sure to ask them to do that tomorrow when it goes back.

Here's one more for now.......

DSC04667 (2)PS.jpg
  8. millsaps118

Sure....what do ya want to see? I'll snap some tomorrow.
  9. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Have you used the 2000 yet? pros/cons?
  10. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

just curious why you guys cover up lettering when posting pics???
  11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I do it because there are too many lurkers on the net and you just never know who's on the other side of your screen.
  12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great pic...love your set-up
  13. millsaps118

Yeah...about 18T sand/salt 80/20 and 90/10 ratio and about 4T bulk salt. So far just one minor con, it spreads a little light on the passenger side. Positives so far; feeds material great, super simple to use, easy installation, seems to be quality built, multiple spreader setting options, poly and stainless so no rusting, and the electric auger and spinner motor have enough power, and some, to get the job done.
    X2, you can never be to cautious.......I don't mind sharing pics of my equipment to the cyber world, but I try to block out anything that might ID me to any unwanted strangers.
  14. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Thats one sweet looking Ford. Nice work man
  15. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Nice looking set up!! Bet thats an efficient system!
  16. georgerk82

georgerk82 Senior Member
    from OHIO

Hey everything looks great, I really like the Ford. I have the same spreader in a pickup but I was thinking of putting it in my F-550, I was told by the dealer I would need to buy a longer spinner assembly so it would spread even. Are you having any trouble with the short spinner on your dump?
  17. millsaps118

The length of the chute doesn't effect spread pattern, it just gets the spinner closer to the ground. I was worried about the standard length chute being to high up but I just have to be careful when going next to parked cars. Might deice their hoods.:D I;m gonna find a way to mod it myself to extend the chute down a few inches. The extended chute version was only a couple hundred more but when I bought mine they didn't have any in stock so I settled for the standard chute.

You won't have any problems with it in your 550.
  18. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

I really like the silverado :) Have a good winter
  19. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Nice looking equipment!
  20. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

nice poly salt dog