1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Falling snow flakes

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Fine Lines Lawn, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn Member

Some may have found it annoying, but I miss the falling snow flakes that once were found on some pages of this site.
  2. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

You go back a bit further than I do, I don't recall them on this site. They are however on another site, and you are correct, I find them extremely annoying!
  3. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Correction: They were on the other site, but apparently have been discontinued.
  4. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

If I recall correctly, the falling snow flakes here were caused by one member. He had it set up so that if you read a thread with a post by him, you'd see the snow flakes, kinda like a signature or avatar. It did get annoying & old after a while. Also, it would slow down your viewing pleasure if you have a slower connection.
  5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

A few websites have those. They do get kinda old after a while they will make ya go crazy:dizzy:
  6. wyldman

wyldman Member

I saw the title of this thread and got all excited.I thought you were talking REAL snowflakes. :D
  7. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Nope- just trademark Meyer posting: drag an old thread out of the depths of the past, without really adding anything to it ;) We did have another thread talking about real snow falling on the Colorado members last week though (or at least near them). Almost really time.... :nod: