1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Falken Tires

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Dlongerman, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

2. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Them Falken Tires hold air.:laughing:
    They have kind of a funny name too.:laughing:

3. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

They that bad?

4. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

A guy I work with had them on his Dakota. He had the Falken RV's. He said they were o.k. in the snow and were quiet. I don't know much about them otherwise. I wouldn't hesitate to put them on a vehicle I wasn't going to keep very long.

5. bh115577

bh115577 Senior Member

I put a set of these http://www.falkentire.com/Tires/Radial-A-P-8 on my truck a few years ago and they have been very good. Starting my 3rd winter with them and still have just under half the tread left. Around 40,000 miles now. I only paid $104.00/tire and figured I'd be lucky to get a year out of them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Falken tire again. I don't think the radial A-P comes in your size though. I'm just speaking of the surprising quality I found in them.