1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fake case backhoe

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by fargotruckman, Nov 23, 2010.

1. fargotruckman

fargotruckman Member

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

bet it's got lead in the paint.......and upholstry.......and tires.......and glass ... hehe
  3. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

That is as close to a Case as I have ever seen. Maybe a few differences but not many.
  4. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

looks interesting, is it done off a Case platform? or just a good likeness
  5. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

The trademark identity of a modern Case TLB is the over-center design of the hoe in transport mode.This Chinese hoe doesn't have that,so I think any similarities are just coincidental.
  6. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Now that's takin pics of a machine! Damn! Looks like a nice machine, but I don't know anything about them. Do the tools always come with these types of backhoes?
  7. alwayz-plowin

alwayz-plowin Senior Member

Its prob. the same machine!
    They prob put a different name on them but could be made in the same factory!
    Just like Greater Value Foods at a Walmart or meijer
    No difference!
    Different Name
  8. schmol

schmol Senior Member

I love the sweet tool kit it comes with :rolleyes: Doesn't look like a terrible machine though, ok for pushing snow anyways.
  9. adan

adan Member

Looks good, Whats the retail ?
  10. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

The loader arms are definatly from Case,the instrument cluster is the same.one thing that I like over the Case backhoes is the seat that is in these machines nice high back.But still hard to beat the founder of the TLB CASE.wesport
  11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Changlin is a bunch of chinese crap, they take patents that have ran out and make basically the same machine for considerably less money. I went and drove a brand new Changlin loader that was suppose to be old Komatsu technology. It was a peice of sh^&&%T and I wouldn't waste my money on it. Stay away from that China junk and stick to qaulity brands. JMO
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  12. fargotruckman

fargotruckman Member

13. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Well interestingly enough, talking with my Case dealer and he was telling me that next year they are revealing a whole new redesign on the Case skidsteer
  14. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Cheap, cheap crap. Look at the tools they even look cheap.
  15. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

Funny this comes up. A few years ago my father was at the Las Vegas construction show and while he was at the Liebher booth a bunch of fellas from Asia were kicked out for taking measurements, pictures and drawings of the new cranes. Not long after did a "Liebher" tip over. The owner calls the factory gives them the serial number, come to find out it was a fake Liebher with a serial plate and everything.
  16. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

....quality brands like Kubota! :drinkup:
  17. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

I bet that would be fun to get parts for too! A friend of mine has a Furukawa loader, his dad bought it at auction almost brand new for $20,000 maybe 10 years ago. Its great for what they use it for, pushing snow, or the occasional job loading trucks, I wouldnt use it every day though! Whenever parts have to be ordered they have to come from Japan, and the machine sits for quite a while
  18. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

saw a very similiar thing at the WOC this year,

some old asian dude was taking all sorts of pictures and measurements.
  19. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

There are a bunch of equipment companies in China that do the same thing. I've seen some that look just like Cat mining equipment. The stupid thing is that the US allows them to sell that crap over here for cheaper prices.
  20. pushinpaul

pushinpaul Member

Thats amazing. I too was at CON AG/CON EXPO 3 years ago and was amazed at the number of look alike brands. There are even brands copying other brands that used to be considered copiers themselves! It will be interesting to see how many more there are this coming march and if there is any (apparent) improvement in quality.