1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fair Prices?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by William B., Oct 2, 2005.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Do these prices seem fair? The seller seems to have good feed back and is only about 45 min or so from me. I am looking at the 8ft Pro.

William

2. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

prices seem inline William, just remember you will need to pay tax on a plow from this seller. Also the wings only fit the pro plus.
    Todd

3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Does not look too bad ;)

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

They are cheaper at snowplowsupply.com
    I don't know how far that is for you. I drove last year from Toronto for 2 810 Blizzards and 1 9'6" Fisher V. Great service and very easy to deal with.

5. dodge rammin

dodge rammin Member

I would recommend trying Quality Truck & Equipment in Bloomington, Illinois as well. I bought from them last November and they are fair to deal with and great people - very helpful. They list on ebay under the name terryreid. Their website is www.4qte.com. Good luck!

6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Ok. I'll have to look into them. The problem is that I am really lookin for a used Ultramount but can't find one anywhere so I am having to price new. I am startin to get a little frustrated. I guess there is always next year.

William

7. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

I can check for you a used Ultra on Friday, William. The dealer I go to has all kinds of good used plows. I am getting my new 8' pro installed this coming Friday. e-mail me procut@mtcnet and give me your number I will call you when I'm there. :cool:

8. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

9. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

A NEW 8.5 Pro is only $600 more..................

Not to mention that one came off a ford............

It would cost close to $700 bucks MORE just for the push bar
    AND truckside wiring harness so it would work on a Chevy.

Many guys forget about that when they buy used equipment
    ..........geo :drinkup:

10. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

They look good to me.