1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fair price for snow removal

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

We took out 46 tri-axles of snow this weekend for a commercial account we plow. What are you guys getting for actual removal? We used a bcakhoe and 1 tri-axle.
  2. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

For one of my accounts, we also have to haul snow. Just giving you an idea we charge $100.00 an hour for the loader, and $80.00 an hour for the dump truck. I don't know if that is an average price or not, but we make money on it, and the customer doesn't't seem to be un-happy with it. This is our third year servicing this account so it seems to work.
  3. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

We get $100 an hour for the loader and $100 for the dump. We don't receive any dump fees though. I don't know if that is normal, but so far we have not had to move anything, so it isn't really an issue.

Do you get dump fees? We have a property that we can dump on for free, so it didn't really matter to us.

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

There were no "dump fees" but we had to clear a spot to put it which took us about 3 hours.
  5. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

I get $290.00hr for a semi dump and loader plus $25.00 per dump i have yet to recive any complaints from the customers about the pricing