1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fair Price for Curtis Home Pro

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Hedgehog, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

I have a 2 year old 7'6" Curtis Home Pro 3000 plow that I'm selling. It includes a mount for a 2007 to present Toyota Tundra & a mount for a 2000 to 2004 Toyota Tacoma. It also includes the optional handheld controller. It has been garaged and looks like brand new. It was washed with hot water after every storm, any little scratch on the frame was wire brushed sprayed with rust proof paint and the oil was changed annually. What is a fair price to ask for this setup?

2. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

I bought mine used and in good shape for $900. It was 3 years old I think and had one mount frame. A used frame will run $200-$400 so maybe $1200 would be a good price for yours....

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

Holy cow, $1200... I paid $4500 just 2 years ago. I know things depreciate but thats rediculous.

4. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

I seem to always find good deals. Ask more if you want, Its your plow.