1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Factory Western wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dieselman19, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

Im selling a set of Western Wings off my 9' pro plus plow. These will only fit a Western pro plus snow plow. These wings have been "beefed" up for more strength. They have fresh paint and new rubber. They work great ! They are $700 new. $550 585 303 4813

wings.jpg

2. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

why are you selling?

3. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Would it be hard to make them fit a ultramount pro? Mine is not the pro plus.

4. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

Might be because I believe the pro is shorter than the pro plus so the might not line up well. But if you have a welder im sure you could make something up.

5. Dieselman19

I traded a guy for a fisher stainless v plow. I know a guy that made the wings fit on a ultra pro , a little bit of welding and they work great.

6. Shade Tree NJ

Shade Tree NJ Senior Member

How do these perform overall? Do they keep spillage off sides under control?

7. Dieselman19

They work great best investment I have made, increased my time by 50%. I just purchased the wings for my new fisher, I wouldn't plow with out them. Well worth the investment

8. Shade Tree NJ

Shade Tree NJ Senior Member

Thanks for info....on the fence about buying them, wish you were closer

9. Dieselman19

No problem. Let me know

10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

These wings are worth their weight in gold. We run them on our Western V's.

You can make them fit any plow with a little effort.

Free bump for you.

11. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

Any pictures of how you "beefed" them up?

12. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

I run wings on my PRO+ One of the best $500 investments you can buy. I'm curious and would like to see pictures of the backside of these "beefed" up wings?!