1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

factory rims

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by A&M Snowplowing, Jul 3, 2010.

1. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

anyone have factory wheels for a 2500 01 or 02 dodge ram. lookin for a set of factory wheels the nice ones. jus bought a older ram and hate the one that came on it

2. moparornocar

moparornocar Junior Member
    from Ohio

just a heads up the 01-02 aluminum rims wont fit the 96 unless you trim the brake drums or convert them over to the newer smaller ones

3. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

4. A&M Snowplowing

no i want to put them on my 99 ram i sold the 96 and found a 99 ram 2500 with 22,000 miles and picked it up cheap but i want the nicer factory wheels from 01 and 02 on it

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I have a set of chrome-clad steelies rom an 04 that I might be persuaded to sell. Shipping would be killer from IL though.

6. A&M Snowplowing

do u have a pic of the rims i have some aftermarket but i like the factory look on there. i almost put my factory ones on my 06 on there but i was told they fit like crap

7. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

I have a 2001 diesel quad cab and installed a set of 17" alloys off a 2009 laramie. Truck drives alot better now.

8. 1 ctpax

1 ctpax Junior Member

Just finished building my first plow truck, a 2000 Ram 2500 gas motor. Exactly the same as a 99.
    I ended up using a lot of suspension parts from my 2007 Megacab diesel, rims and tires included. Came out perfect.

9. A&M Snowplowing

do u guys have any pics of the old body style with the new rims on it

10. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

I posted my truck in the pics section. Thread: any guys from Mass on here. Can't repost picture on this thread.

11. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

12. A&M Snowplowing

13. bigthom

bigthom Senior Member

I have the factory alloy wheels in really good cond. I wanna take em off and run hummer h2 wheels ( easier to get 17 in tires in a 35 than on a 16) for the right price I might bail em

14. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

still looking for rims? ive got a set off an 01 2500 im only in independence not far

15. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

I sent you a PM, I need a set and will be in the area next weekend.