1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

factory lift?????

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by A&M Snowplowing, Jan 25, 2012.

1. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

does dodge offer a factory lift kit that doesnt void the warranty?

2. RustyRam

RustyRam Junior Member

What are you trying to accomplish? They did offer the off road pkg on new trucks which gave you an extra 2 or 3" F/R lift. A couple inch block for the ft springs on gen2 rams shouldn't be an issue either. If your looking to run 44" mudders that may be an issue but ask your dodge service writer. The dealer is your friend and wants to repair your truck, warranty or customer pay. In general, they're not gonna call Ma Mopar and say Joes got a 3" skyjacker lift kit so dont replace his A/C compressor or power window switch. Unless he is your X Bro in law. And if so, he may call regardless, lmao...What parts are you concerned the warranty will void? How much lift do you want? Do you want it to just sit level or not make it under McD's drive thru roof? I dont believe they offer a skyjacker type of lift but I could be wrong, I guess that depending on what your goals are, the more radical the more worry about warranty coverage but a modest lift shouldn't affect your warranty.

3. My07Brute

My07Brute Senior Member

My friend works at a dealer as a Tech.

He just did the Mopar (Superlifts) 4" on a 2012 Loaded 2500 6.7 Laramie.

Everything is covered under warranty because it is Dealer installed, I think this goes for all Mopar stuff if its Dealer installed.

4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I didn't know Mopar had their "own" lift. I would never lift another DD truck but did have one. I did a custom 11" on my 99 ram 2500. Never had a problem with warranty work. I even had issues with pinion seals which I assume was driveline angles. Just have a good relationship with your dealer/service department.

5. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

we did installs for dealerships in vegas, 2 different dodge dealers, and they were under factory warranty because the dealer had them installed. we also installed exhaust and even a fab fours bumper on one of them

6. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Where did you work in Vegas? A guy I know real well owns Sin City Performance...you familiar with that place.