1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Facility Sidewalk Plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by BostonRamGuy, Feb 14, 2008.

1. BostonRamGuy

BostonRamGuy Member

Hi Folks! This is my first time on here, and I was wondering if I could get some help.

I work at a medical facility and they have OK'd the purchase of a sidewalk plow.

Here are the requirements- Must have wheels, no tracks- Inclosed cab, Must be no bigger than 4 feet wide, must have a single plow with the ability to control/angle it from inside the cab..

The only type I could find was a "Holder"? Does anyone else know of any makers of these little sidewalk plows? Thank you.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. BostonRamGuy

BostonRamGuy Member

No limit$$$- But we already have a Bobcat and its "not good enough", they want a specific machine just for snow plowing.

4. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

This???????

CLPD-Rink---3-machines-728748.jpg

6. BostonRamGuy

BostonRamGuy Member

Thanks for the help guys, right now it looks like a fully loaded HOLDER, sander, plow, the works.

7. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member