1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F650 plow?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Does Boss make anything that would fit a truck this big? Theres 2 used ones for sale locally, but i wouldnt even entertain the idea unless i know i could get some similar plow that our other trucks take. Im assuming the truck would need a bare minimum of a 9' plow and more like a 10-11 footer?
  2. grassplus

grassplus Junior Member

yes they do. they make up to a 10' :dizzy:plow. not sure on the undercarrage though. might need to be customized a little bit. Go to Bossplow.com and you can type in the make and model of truck and it will give you the recommended plows for your truck.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Boss doesn't make a 12' plow.

Could run a 10 footer on it though. Have to be a custom mount..
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  4. sd444e

sd444e Junior Member

Boss 10ft

Boss makes a really good comercial grade 10ft blade for that truck. I have a 10ft comercial straight blade on my 4900 international dump. (34,000GVW). The frame, cylinders, and pins are alot bigger than the normal boss plows.
  5. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

About to mount a new 10' BOSS to a 2011 F-750....undercarriage will definitely be custom fit. I wish i could find someone on this site that has mounted one so I could get an idea on how its done..
  6. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

Got a 10' western on my F750......
  7. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

I dont think Westerns undercarrige would be similar...perhaps im wrong though..
  8. EdNewman

EdNewman Senior Member

Its a custom fit but any decent plow shop should be able to do it. Def go with the 10' municipal grade from Boss.
  9. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

some day soon im going to start mass producing undercarriages for f-650's and f-750's and c6500 thru c8500's

im sure they will sell like hot cakes.
  10. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

I am currently rebuilding a custom mount that came off and international 4700 to fit on a 2006 f650. I will post a few picture when i get it complete. I am using a 9' Western commercial plow.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010