1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F550 with a 10 foot plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dieselguy5245, Dec 27, 2010.

1. dieselguy5245

dieselguy5245 Senior Member
    from mass.

2. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

I wouldn't say no to one of those! Looks good, that SUV stayed out of the way and waited for you too.

3. bighornjd

bighornjd Senior Member

Looks good. I'd rather have a V for lots but those are nice for roads. Don't see many of those one-way blades that power angle - is that a custom set-up or a factory option?

4. rebert

rebert Senior Member

I like how fast the central hydros run..

5. dieselguy5245

from mass.

Well the place we turn around is that F550's shop so while we were sitting there he was plowing some of his parkig lot. he doesnt use it for parking lots just to plow the roads he works for the state. yea i was surpised to find out it was a power angle too.im pretty sure thats a custom set up

6. dieselguy5245

from mass.

Im not in the F550 but thats my father in the suv seeing if we needed a brake because we had been out for almost 24 hours straight and he didnt feel like getting hit by that beast

7. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

So is that your truck or what? Sounds like it is your bosses truck or something.

8. dieselguy5245

from mass.

Nahh its not our truck we have an F350 dually and a tri axle.that F550 is the lead truck in our pack.then its me in the F350 and then our tri axle.The F550 is a different company

9. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Cool, that plow looks like a custom set up.

10. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Hell yeah! I rather have a Nice 9.2+ft Boss V on there!
    Thats gotta be weird plowing with in parking lots

11. dieselguy5245

from mass.

yea it is a custom set up and they have a wing for the side of the truck too. the set up is made to do just roads not like parking lots or driveways

12. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

i'd love to see a picture of the wing on it or a action video of it.

13. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

14. dieselguy5245

from mass.

They dont put it on because they dont get paid to have it so i dont think i would be able to unless one they decide to put it on

15. dieselguy5245

from mass.

16. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

Theres a place Housatonic Welding in Mass that custom builds 9 and 10' plows that style. That could be what is mounted on the 550.

17. dieselguy5245

from mass.

Yea thats possible because i haven't seen a name on it like viking or baker.