1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F350 with Western

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowbiter, Feb 25, 2004.

1. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

sorry for all the new threads just trying to figure this picture sizing out.

f350-10.jpg

2. gm22

gm22 Junior Member

the truck is sweet...nice plow too....what part of mass are you from im near norwood, dedham area
    Mark

3. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

Thanks Mark --I live in GreatBarrington in the berkshires on the western end of Mass.

4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Nice ride:nod: :waving:

5. plowfreak101

plowfreak101 Junior Member

snowbiter what size and model western is that
    just wondering

6. wolfmanah

wolfmanah Junior Member

Thats almost like mine. Differant color and minus wings. Mines a f250 xlt with a 7.3 auto, 8 1/2 western

Its nice:)

01f250lpsnow.jpg

7. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

Plowfreak--Its a 8 pro plus with wings--ultramount--the F350
    is a 2004--Nice truck wolfmanah---Thanks to all for checkin it out

8. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

ProplusW/wings

semi shot of the back of the plow

ppwing.jpg

9. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM Senior Member

snowbiter,

Nice ride! WELCOME to the Pro Plus club.[​IMG] You will be VERY pleased with it.

108_0812small.jpg

10. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

Nice truck snowbiter!! Can you take off the wings or not? Can we see some of your truck in action? love your truck!!!

11. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

:yow!: Yes, unlike pro wings, the wings for the western pro plus series are easily removed with just one pin!:drinkup:

12. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

pro plus wing diagram

wing.jpg

13. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

Mike I just got my camera tuesday and put the plow just to get some pics--snow in the background was from weeks ago
    hopefully we get some more snow so I can get some action shots. thanks!

14. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

Mike I just got my camera tuesday and put the plow just to get some pics--snow in the background was from weeks ago
    hopefully we get some more snow so I can get some action shots. thanks!

15. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

snowbiter thats a really nice shot my kind of color also

16. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

OK THANKS LOVE YOUR TRUCK!!

17. plowfreak101

Snowbiter, sorry i forgot to compliment you on your new truck!
    It looks excellent

18. plowfreak101

Both have very googd looking trucks and plows, Ford is the way to go.

19. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Snowbiter,
    That is a great looking money maker, you have to love those superdutys. I didn't realize that there was that much difference in the pro & pro plus plows. It appears that your plow is definately made stronger than mine, what about the price difference. Everyone in our area runs the pro plow and when I bought mine I didn't consider the pro plus, wish I had of. The next one for me will be a WESTERN V:waving:
    BOAST

20. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

I picked up the truck right before winter began and wasn't crazy about the deal the dealer wanted to offer on a plow so I decided to look around and it just so happened a garage about 10 min from where I live just started dealing western plows and they had the pro plus sitting right out front as a display model --took one look and was sold. With the options--wings--joystick--backdrag edge--poly deflector(not on the plow yet) and installation it came to around 4200$ --I probably could have got a better deal if I shopped around but this dealer is the closest and I just wanted to get it done.