1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F350 with CAT diesel

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by jonw440, Jan 27, 2003.

1. jonw440

jonw440 Senior Member

I saw a COOL looking F350 someone put a Cat diesel in it on a messege board, I think I wsaw the link on this board. Does anyone know the link so I can print some pictures out and bring to work. The truck is blue with a custom dash and about 6 or 7 pictures.
  2. wyldman

wyldman Member

I have never seen one with a CAT in it,but I have seen one with a Cummins C 8.3.It was blue and had a custom dash as well.Let me see if I can dig up the link.
  3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

thats pretty funny you brought that up, because just the other day i was having a conversation with my father, and we were saying why cat doesnt get into the truck diesel market. they produce so much and are a great brand, that it make a good match for a truck(pickup that is)
  4. wyldman

wyldman Member

5. jonw440

jonw440 Senior Member

Wahoooo! Thanks Wyldman! :drinkup:

from NJ

WOOOOOOOOW I just looked through that thread about the F350 with the cummins that chris had posted... I want to do that to mine. That is insane......
  7. fordman

fordman Senior Member

Awsome truck:D. Nothing quite like a Cummins.
  8. D&S ServicesNJ

D&S ServicesNJ Junior Member

that sounds cool i never even heard of someone having a cat in a ford before
  9. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

When I was a kid, there was an F-350 running around with a 3/71 Detroit in it and a 10 speed Roadranger. The thing was gutless, but it sure looked and sounded cool! The guy had a stack that blew black smoke and that 3/71 sounded just like a 6/71.
  10. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

I remember that thread,The C-series man has goos taste in engines,and a talent at swapping them in.he did a great job,IMO.
  11. tuna

tuna Senior Member

When I was a kid there was a guy with a 4x4 International Travellall with a 4/53 Detriot in it.you could here that 2 stroke with the blower whining away for blocks.