1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F350 with Boss RT3 Plow for Sale $8000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by buzzonga, Apr 25, 2009.

1. buzzonga

buzzonga Junior Member

Features all of the following

2 year old BOSS RT3 8'2" Deep V Plow - New Retail Value $4895!
    Freshly Rebuilt Automatic Transmission - $3200 just 1000 miles ago!
    One Year new BF Goodrich Baja Champion Tires - New Retail Value $1000 +
    4X4 for your plowing and off road pleasure!
    Activator Electric Trailer Brake
    460 cubic inch Gas motor, runs strong! Heavy Duty Trailer Hitch
    DUAL Gas Tanks

The Plow, Tires, Transmission and other accessories are worth more than I'm asking for the whole deal, it is ALMOST like getting the TRUCK FOR FREE!

The truck has 156,000 miles on it, interior is clean with no rips just a couple of burn marks in the headliner.
    No Rust anywhere on her - California Truck previous to her recent trip to Flagstaff AZ

Exterior is good with some minor dings, scratches etc. Tailgate is bent, but that should be fixed soon. Radio is not working at this time
    AC blows cold, heater blows nice and hot.
    Located in Flagstaff Arizona

2. thisiswitty

thisiswitty Junior Member
    from Earth

Is it sold yet?
  3. buzzonga

buzzonga Junior Member

No, it is still available. Price negotiable.

Best Regards,
  4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

A snow plow in AZ..........lol wish this was closer have a buddy that would buy it!! GREAT DEAL for someone!!
  5. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

WANTED: One small to medium lightly populated rural state to turn the truck around in.

Seriously Though, Nice truck looks solid.
  6. buzzonga

buzzonga Junior Member

It is a bit on the large side for plowing, I'm a newbie and it was my first acquisition. It gets the job done, but I can see how a shorter truck would make life easier.

The plow is now located in Big Bear California. I'm hoping come winter that it will make someones dreams come true...
  7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

We have ased (nicely) plenty of times before...if you are not interested in buying the item listed here then DO NOT REPLY

who cares what you think it is worth, what they are asking, if you think it is junk, etc....if someone wants to buy what is listed for sale then it is up to them to check into it - the pricing, condition of the equipment, etc.

so, as previously stated many times before - if you are not interested then DON'T POST just to disrupt the thread
  8. jimmy2b

jimmy2b Junior Member

what year is the truck? I have a 1985 F250 that I need to get a plow setup for was wondering if this is the vintage of yours?

9. buzzonga

buzzonga Junior Member

This one is a 1994 F350. I bought it with the plow installed so I don't know much about set up