1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F350 with 8.5vx Snowdogg for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by split2ndnova, Feb 2, 2014.

1. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

I drive a semi now and I need to sell this truck. It's had a plow for 1 season. This year I plowed my driveway a few times.

It's a 2007 Dually 4x4 and I am the 2nd owner. It has 185k on it and the truck has been babied by both owners. It has:

2012 8.5vx with extra head motor. Used 2 seasons.
    I replaced the oil cooler and deleted the egr, when I bought it. It has gotten oil changes every 2k miles along with coolant flushed every 6 months.
    It does not have leather or tons of extras. It's got Cruise, upfitter switches, heated power mirrors, CD, CB compartment.
    New alternator, 2 new motorcraft batteries, water pump.
    Turbo was cleaned and polished this year.

Has a custom gooseneck, hide away ball and a class 4 hitch.
    It has slightly oversized custom, heavy duty rims and new tires with spares.
    The only cosmetic damage is a few dents on top of roof but is generally very clean, inside and out. Billy 630-518-7841

If you want more info you can call or email me through plowsite. The truck needs nothing.

2. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

I am pretty firm on my price at 19,900.00. Unless I keep the plow.

3. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

Pics?........