1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F350 Turn signals

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Phantom Phil, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Phantom Phil

Phantom Phil Junior Member
    from N.H.

The directional signals on my 2003 F350 Diesel stopped working yesterday. I checked the fuse and relay chart in the owner's guide and theres no mention of turn signals.Where should I look next? Thanks for any help you can give.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Check the bulbs.
  3. gaclawn91

gaclawn91 Junior Member

Did u fix the problem also is it stuck on or just doesnt do anything
  4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

In column selectors are know to bug out on that truck.

5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I would find the blinker unit and repalce it first. Most times this is the problem
    IThe blinker unit could be bad . The manual will tell you where they hide it (in theory). Some are plugged into the back of the fuse blocks (Hazards) some say " near the column in the wire harness"
    If it's a plow truck you need to install the heavy duty one's for both turn signals and hazards. The regular duty units can't handle the extra bulbs in the plow lights.
    I would find the blinker unit and replace it first. Most times this is the problemI.t may be the multifunction switch in the column too. It feeds the brake light,turn signals and hazards to the rear lights. A bigger library should have pro repair manuals that would address check out procedures for the switch.