1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F350 STK PROVisor

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by pjnlandscape, Jan 29, 2012.

1. pjnlandscape

pjnlandscape Member

Anyone out there have a new STK brand cab visor on their Super Duty trucks? They look exactly like the Lund Sun Visor that is no longer in production but I have never seen one on a newer ford truck. I was disappointed when my local truck shop told me he couldn't get me a Lund visor back in the spring last year and I am searching for a good alternative
  2. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

interior or exterior ?
  3. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Visors are kind of 90's if you ask me... I spend $20 per truck for a tint strip across the top of the windshields that do the same thing, without the noise and decreased fuel economy. Thumbs Up
  4. pjnlandscape

pjnlandscape Member

Repoman, I am talking about exterior cab visors. And in my opinion they are not a 90's look they have been putting visors on the cabs of trucks since the beginning of trucks.

So nobody has one of these new visors I assume?