1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F350 Crew Cab want pictures back seats

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dieselfreak, Feb 20, 2005.

1. dieselfreak

dieselfreak Member

dose anyone have pictures of there crew cab of the back seats because i might buy a new cc but i want to see how roomier they are then the super cab.

2. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

I dont have pictures of mine but they do have a lot more room in the back seat.
    The second night that I had mine I had six of us in the truck, one guy was 6ft tall the other 5' 10" and the other about 5 7 and they have PLENTY of room back there.

If you look at the Chevys and Dodges on the outside rear CC doors they are not as long as the Fords rear doors, but I have not seen inside of them either. It just looks like the Fords have more room in the CC then the other manufacturers. I will try to get a pic or two tomorrow for you and post it if I remember.

3. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

If you're comparing super cab to crew cab forget it. The crew is an actual full size rear seat. Adults can actually sit in the back. It is not possible to be comfortable in the back of a super cab. If you can deal with the extra length go for it.

4. drplow

drplow Senior Member

lots of f-ing room

crew cabs are huge. they are something you get when you really need the room. like family, or room for business. they are roomier than most car back seats.

5. dieselfreak

dieselfreak Member

thanks if you take pics

6. E&B

E&B Member

I have a crew cab and there is more room in the back than in the front. Go to fords website. I think they have pictures on there.

7. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Hey Dieselfreak, Check out Fordtruckworld.com. I am sure someone over there has some pics of there crew cab back seat. Just a thought.

William