1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

f350 antisway bar removal

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by snotime, Jan 29, 2013.

1. snotime

snotime Junior Member

Hi guys, recently purchsed older 32 series snoway and just got a new mount from a local dealer. I wasnt told I had to remove my sway bar and wasnt told it wouldnt fit with it installed. Whats the cons of removing it to install the subassembly for the plow.

I assume he had old stock and just wanted to move it..

Has anyone had to remove it for a plow mount?

2. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Never heard of such a thing, I'm willing to guess that you got the wrong mount.

I don't think I would be taking off the anti-sway bar.

3. snotime

snotime Junior Member

Its the correct mount for a 2 wheel drive truck. From reading snowayd installation it says a 2000 250 with sway bar wont fit the mount and cant be installed. It never talks about a 350. Looking for an answer, is snoways info wrong or are they just ditching parts?

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

I'd try to pm basher. Hes the snoway gurrew!!!!

5. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I thought I would help I google it to see if you was reading it right
    I couldnt find anything for 2000 F350 4x2 Found everything else

6. NewImgLwn&Lndsc

NewImgLwn&Lndsc Senior Member

F250 vs f350 difference should only be different in the rear (spacer). Front suspension should be the same on both. Also I wouldnt suggest removing the anti sway bar.