1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F350 and new BOSS V-XT + Strobe video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dodgetruckman731, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

Just picked it up, 8'2" VXT. All i need is snow to play with. Snow deflector should come in by the end of the week

i phone pics dec 5th 09 018.jpg

i phone pics dec 5th 09 023.jpg

i phone pics dec 5th 09 021.jpg

i phone pics dec 5th 09 024.jpg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  2. Dodgetruckman731

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IOOpbX83L0w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IOOpbX83L0w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Nice rig-:drinkup:

4. Very sweet!

5. deadogwalkin

deadogwalkin Member

Nice truck I put strobes in the same spot on the grill of my superduties. I really like the one in the window by the mirror. The one in the back window looks like it obstruct view? I already have tool boxes in my trucks shrinking my view out the window. Nicely done.

6. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, is that a 7.3?

7. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

Puuurty new Plow. I can't wait to use mine either! Good Luck with it.

8. Dodgetruckman731

First of all thank you all for the comments.

deadogwalkin, the rear bar is placed at the top of the window so i barley notice it

KL&M, Yes it is a 7.3

asps4u, where did you get yours from?

Chris

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

That looks awesome. Good luck plowing this year.

10. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Great truck and plow combo!!

11. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

thats awesome

12. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

nice setup where's the dakota ? .... good idea for the light in the windshield .. but after a few hours it will drive you crazy ... i had one in the same place after one event i took it back out .

13. Deco

Deco Senior Member

you running any loony tunes on the dieselwagon ?

14. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice plow and great video.

15. Dodgetruckman731

I still have the dakota, thats only doing gas stations, party stores and residentials this year, when it snows ill snap some pics of them togeather. Yeah the light already does drive me crazy and havent even plowed with it on yet, im gonna try and put some tape around the edges of the light and windshield so the light cant bleed through into the cab, same with the rear bar.

Chris

16. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

looks good.. what are the models of the front windshield and rear bar
    im considering a similar setup for myself

17. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Looks great. Like the whole stealth look. All you need now is some strobes on the side for side view.

And is that a long bed? Hope you dont do small lots.

18. Dodgetruckman731

Colliganlands, The front windshield light is a Whelen Slim-miser, and the back window bar is equivalent th the Whelen Dominator, but i went with the Strobes n' More brand because it was alot cheaper and still very bright. that can be found at strobesnmore.com.

Maelawncare, I know the side view is what the truck lacks but not to sure what to do any ideas? and no small lots for this truck, 8ft bed

Chris

19. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Looks good, nice job

20. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

thanks for the info.. also for the side view you could mount some tir3 or similar on the side of the toolbox or inside the rear door window
    good luck this season