1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F350 4x4 superduty v10

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by legends4b, Dec 28, 2011.

1. legends4b

legends4b Junior Member

I have a 2000 f350 superduty 4x4 up for sale has 145600 miles, longblock replaced at 135500 due to wife over heated (thought it was ok to drive anouther 90 miles because it was still running) i have not had it very long took in on trade, it is a extended cab with 4 doors tires are like new runs and drives fine, has miner damage on the left bed side. It has not been a plow (yet) just need to sell I may take a newer spreader as part of payment.
    front end was rebuilt ball joints-half shaft u joints(ykon)this summer it has lock out hubs.I dont need another truck have 3-2 with plows. we dont have much snow in louisville ky. price is 7100.00 obo
    thanks Bryan