1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F350 4X4 single rear wheel 83,000 miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jd75760, Nov 27, 2008.

1. jd75760

jd75760 Junior Member

1996 Ford F350 XLT 4X4, single rear wheel, regular cab, long bed, automatic, loaded, windows, locks, tilt, cruise, bed liner, sliding rear window, detachable face c/d stereo, Towing package, large tool box, steps. I had all transmission seals and fluids changed at 80,000. The paint is factory original, as is the interior. This is my daily driver and has never been a work truck. It has a 7.5 liter (460) and still has the original stainless exhaust system. My price is $7,500 firm. I will not except cashiers check, nor will I take a down payment or trades. CASH only, I have title in hand. You will not be disappointed in this truck. I can be reached at 615-495-5886. All pics can be seen on lawnsite, go to top of page under the word search, and type jd75760, scroll down to 1996 F350. Thank's for looking.
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Heading to see family today, but can I give you a call tomorrow friday the day after thanksgiving about the truck. I am in cleveland, but for a truck that nice it seems like it would be a good pickup. Thanks. oh yeah any pictures of the engine compartment.
  3. jd75760

jd75760 Junior Member

Yes Burk, I will have my phone with me. I don't have any pics under the hood, but I will try to get some today before we leave. It is clean as the rest of truck with no leaks. Air works perfect. The only thing that has been added is a high performance ignition box and coil. Original is still there as well. I just replaced the 13 year old factory battery thinking it had finally died, found out it was just a loose connection to the starter solenoid.