1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F250g to F350d plow swap

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by blueline38, May 28, 2013.

1. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

Ok, I did a search and didn't get any response. I also looked on the quickmatch and think I have my answer but I was given a different answer by a Ford dealer.

I am trading in my 2011 F250 gas for a 2012 F350 diesel and am stripping my plow off the F250. Will everything transfer over to the F350. I had a dealer tell me that the mount was different with the diesel but quickmatch appears to be stating they are the same. Any quick responses will be appreciated. Otherwise, I will follow up later with the western dealer for sure! Thanks in advance! Thumbs Up
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

In single word..... yes
  3. schrader

schrader PlowSite.com Addict

What make plow? When I switched my fisher mount one the oil cooler for the diesel interfered with the mount, Took two washers and ten seconds to make clearance and it fits fine.