1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F250

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Ccheif39-1, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Ccheif39-1

Ccheif39-1 Junior Member
    from york

Just bought a fisher mm don't think the 2 can I still get a truck mount for it if it is a regular mm and not the 2 it doesnt say mm2 on it is the mounts still the same on both

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Push plates are same for MM2 and MM1

3. Ccheif39-1

Ccheif39-1 Junior Member
    from york

Ok thank you you know of anywhere I can maybe get used ones or should I just go new

4. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

You might try the classifieds here, or ebay.

5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

What year truck? Are you in York PA? I can ask the guys down at my local shop but don't think they have too much used left this late in the season.

6. Mnpowerstroke99

Mnpowerstroke99 Member

Check on eBay or craigslist!

7. Ccheif39-1

Ccheif39-1 Junior Member
    from york

Thanks guys but I got a set of used mount now 250 not to bad price but the guy I bought the plow from lied to me what it came off of the head light plugs wouldn't fit found one used one for the pass side of truck for 20 guess I'll have to buy new for the drivers side 75 for that not to hatefull