1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F250 Western Wiring Issue...

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by sbrennan007, Nov 10, 2005.

1. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

I have a 2005 Ford F250 with a Western Ultra Mount Poly Pro Plow. I noticed today that neither my parking lights nor turn signals work while the plow is connected to the truck.

The headlights (both high and low beam) work fine on the plow, just no parking or turn signal lights.

I have tested all wiring on the truck to ensure that the proper wires are connected to the correct truck wires (brown for parking lights) and light color turn signal wires on the truck side.

All lights work on the truck as well when the plow is not connected. Also, the turn signals and parking lights work fine on the truck when the plow is connected.

Any ideas? Thanks!

2. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

There may be a blown fuse in your control harness. Check and/or replace the 15-amp fuse in that harness. That's my guess