1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

f250 western mount question

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by fastcarz3, Dec 19, 2007.

1. fastcarz3

fastcarz3 Member

hey guys i got a 05 f250 supercab 4x2. i just picked up a 7'6"western unimount plow for dirt cheap. right now the truck has a 2yard sander in the back with snow tires on the rears. would like to add the plow to the truck to use for light snow anyone know if western makes a mount for that truck and if so anyone have a model number or place i could purchase it thanks.
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Go to Westerns website and give the guide your truck info. It should tell you just what you need!
  3. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

only thing that really sucks, is for an 05 f250 you must use the whole ultramount system and then get the device from western to use the unimount plow in the ultra mount, good thing you got a good deal cause its all pretty $$ for all you need
  4. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

i have the same thing done 2 my 04 f250 the good thing about it is you can use a ultra mount plow when the unimount is getting old the wiring is the same for the unimount and ultra mount:redbounce