1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F250 w/plow and vbox

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by limargie25, May 9, 2005.

1. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

Just wanted to give everyone a chance before it goes up on EBAY or the local paper. I have a 86 F-250 with 7.5 fisher and 1.5 yard evenflow vbox sander. Everything is in great running condition (truck,plow ,sander) I used it as my backup plow truck and fulltime sanding truck this past season never had any down time. Truck is amazingly clean for its age no rot and looks great. I'm looking to get $6500.00 or some sort of trade. Just don't need a second truck anymore so if anyone is interested let me know.

2. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

Okay so it's summer and no one needs a plow truck and sander but what about the price is $6500 to much? Any help or advice is appreciated.

3. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Heres a few, how many miles? post pix of the vehicle, condition and age of equipment.more discription easier it will be to sell it JMO...

4. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

Thanks Cam I'll get some pics up in the next few days and see how it goes from there.

5. farmertim

farmertim Member

How bout spreader seperation?

Can you give the demensions of the spreader, how long, what size motor, ect.
    and would you be willing to seperate it from the rest of the rig?
    let me know
    clearvu@cheqnet.net

Thanks
    Tim

6. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

Still haven't had time to take any pics or even think about selling the truck sorry to anyone who is interested but I have been way to busy. Unless I somehow get some time I'll probably wait until fall to sel it. Hey who needs a plow and sander in the summer anyway. Sorry if I have wasted anyones time I apologize tremendously.