1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F250 W/ Plow and Spreader FS orTrade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by impact, Apr 13, 2004.

1. impact

impact Junior Member

I have a 1982 Ford F250 w/ 7.5' Meyer plow, and Buyer's tailgate spreader. The truck is in good overall shape, the spreader needs a new motor(100-150$$), and the plow needs 2 new angling cylinders.The truck has a 351W,4 spd., & has all new brakes, wheel cylinders,wheel bearings,axle seals,hoses,thermostat,ignition,and alternator. It would make a good back up rig or a solo rig for a one man show. I am done plowing, and have sold my main truck, and now need to get rid of this one. I was asking 3K in January, but have lowered the price to $ 2200.00FIRM.I will be interested to trade for a leaf loader or 36-52" walkbehind / z as well. The truck is located in Morgantown, WV . impact@adelphia.net

Last edited: Apr 13, 2004