1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F250 Tires and Rims

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sefh, Sep 1, 2008.

1. sefh

sefh Senior Member

I have a set of tires and rims from a 99 F-250 SuperDuty. The tires are Michelin XPS Traction. The size is LT235/85R/16. The depth of the tread is .17" (about 50% left). I also have the center caps and lug nuts also. Items need to be pickup in 49228. Asking $400 OBO

DSC04813 (Small).JPG

DSC04814 (Small).JPG

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

if they had more of an agressive tread on them i would be all over them but there not which sucks.

3. bosslover

bosslover Member

are those stock ford wheels
    or after market

4. sefh

sefh Senior Member

I bought the truck used and they were on it then. I think they are stock Ford though.

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

can we get any pictures of the tread with depth shown?

6. sefh

sefh Senior Member

I tried measuring the thread with a dial indicator to reflect the thread depth. Hope this helps

DSC04815 (Small).JPG

7. sefh

sefh Senior Member

bump for today. anyone interested in these or having something they would like to trade for. I could use a backup E60 pump.

8. stoneexc2

stoneexc2 Member

interested but I can get a set of rims for 250 here and the tires aren't worth it

9. sefh

sefh Senior Member

I would sell them for 200.

10. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

still available? and you said you would sell rims and tires for 200?

11. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Yeah they are still for sale and yes I would take $200 for them. Let me know if you interested.

12. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

If you are willing to deliver i would take them for $200. Here is my zip let me know, 45322 englewood, Ohio.

Let me know via e-mail billk726@aol.com

13. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Bump for today still for sale.