1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

f250 or f350 crew cab short bed wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ziob34, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

wanted f250 or f350 crew cab short bed 4x4 around connecticut

2. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

bump..........also looking for a fisher polycaster or western tornado spreader end of season

3. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

south dakota is pretty close isnt it?

4. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

my buddy has 2 an auto and a stick. both 2004, they can be shipped pretty easy....

5. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

how new are you looking to go? Or maybe a price range?

6. beaugross

beaugross Member

I have an 03 f-250 with 98,000 on it today, maybe 99 cant remember...been a long morning. Anyways, it's 5.4 auto XLT can get pictures if you want them...I am in north central PA. right now it has an 8'2'' boss v plow, and western pro flo 2 spreader. The plow has seen its better days, but still has lots of life in it. Let me know what you think....I would like to get 13,500 with plow and spreader on it.

7. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

prefer soemthing that hasn't been plowed i already have a plow to mount.....newer the better price range max is around 16k maybe a little more if financing is available.