1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F250 mounting issues

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tuffstuff300ex, Oct 28, 2008.

1. tuffstuff300ex

tuffstuff300ex Junior Member
    from canada

Hi my name is Donnie. I am having the same trouble with the dealer around here. i took my plow 7.5 foot diamond plow off my 1992 f 150 4x4 and want to put on my 2003 f 250 super duty. the plow is an easy classic mount pull away with the loaded pins on the a frame. the dealer is telling me that it cannot be fitted to the truck. i bought this plow brand new in 2001. is there a mounting kit that will mount to my truck or do i have to make something fit? i went to the easy transfer site and it said use the 17112 carton. i don't see the same hook up as my old one with the pins on the a frame. this plow is just like new and did not want to buy a new one just to mount on my new truck. you would think that diamond corp would have the support for mounting older plows on newer trucks. If you guys could help it would be very helpful and appreciated thanks Donnie...

tuffstuff300ex
    View Public Profile
    Find all posts by tuffstuff300ex