1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F250 Ford no lowbeams

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by DSeeley, Feb 23, 2016.

1. DSeeley

DSeeley Junior Member

Can anyone please help with my F250 Ford isolation module with no electrical juice, driver side went out first and now passenger side no juice on my truck or snowplow.

2. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

what year?
    91 or older could be a bad dimmer switch or bad wire on the floor, 92 or newer could be a bad multi-function switch

3. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to the site! Now that that's done, we need lots more info, I take it its a Western. But fill in the blanks. Year, model plow, wiring style, picture of the, I'll stop there. :rolleyes:

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Randall.....that's to many details we don't need. Just give the poor guy the answer already....you know what it is, don't be mean this time

5. cbservicesllc

cbservicesllc PlowSite Fanatic

Subscribing... I have an 08 F350 with no low beams... Boss plow, but no juice nonetheless... worked it all the way back to the multifunction switch and that's not the problem...

6. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

No gold star for me today.

7. DSeeley

DSeeley Junior Member

It's a 2002 Ford with a Fisher plow, what color is the wires that plug into the low beam on the low beam module, maybe there's a relay that's bad in the module, really don't wanna cut open the module if that's not the problem, wonder if they are replaceable.

8. dieselss

Modules are NOT serviceable.

9. DSeeley

DSeeley Junior Member

Ok thanks guys.:)

10. dieselss

11. DSeeley

DSeeley Junior Member

Problem solved was a bad ground wire coming out of the harness, I simply runned a new wire on the truck side, and got all lights again.:)

12. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

A little off topic....... Your user name has the same last name and first initial of someone I know. Where are you located?