1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F250 & 8.6mvp

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FSUPERDUTY, Sep 16, 2007.

1. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Put the mount and wiring on my self had the dealer build the plade picked it up a week ago.Now all I need is snow!

DSC00519.JPG

DSC00524.JPG

2. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

You guys with these Fords makes me really want to get rid of my Dodge and get one. Great looking truck, hope you make some $$$ with it.

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

I wouldnt get rid of my Chevy for one...but i know what youre saying, they are good looking!

4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice superduty man !! i like the custom curb protection there !

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

If they didn't make gm trucks, I would drive a ford over a dodge anyday. But they make gm trucks so I am sticking with them. I like that set put you have though.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

that big truck makes that blade look really small!! nice rig!! I'm not a big fan of red, but i do like it on that truck and the plow compliments it very well!

7. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice set-up!:salute:

8. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Looks great!

9. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Looks Awesome!! If you don't mind, what dealer did you purchase you plow at?? MVP plows seem to be cheaper in IL then in Missouri.

10. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

R.A. Adams Mchenry IL $4450.00 cash and carry plus tax. snow flap and install is extra.

11. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Wicked nice!

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck and plow you got there. For living in the same town, I never see your truck.

13. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

I work in lake county and put alot of hours in,the only time you might see it is saturday night or sunday!

14. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I figured you must work out of the area as I do plenty of driving around and have only possibly seen your truck once when you went past my house.

15. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck :) How much lower does the front now sit with the plow mounted on? You think my stock f350 front will sit as high as your f250 with the leveling kit?

16. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

I do have plow prep (6000# axle rating) so if you have that then it will otherwise no my buddy has a 06 350crew and also has the 20'' wheels which has the taller tires and his was the 1/2 smaller.

17. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Super, how long did it take you to wire and put the mount on?

18. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

does the 6k front axle rating indicate it has the snow plow prep? since i bought my truck used with a couple thousand on it already end of last year, i still dont know if it has the plow prep or not?

19. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

yes typically if it has the 6000# springs on the front it has the plow prep. Look on ford-trucks.com and search for spring codes or spmething like that and you will find a post or two that will tell you where to look.

20. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

I don't remember exactly how long it took because I did the mount one day and the wiring the next! But if i had to guess it was less than 8 hours total.