1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F150 Restoration Parts ???

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by SCAPEASAURUSREX, Oct 25, 2001.

1. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX Senior Member
    from NJ

I am trying to restore an 85 F150. Not having much luck finding a source of parts.. Preferably new ones.. I searched the net only to find companies specializing in older and newer fords ??? I need interior trim parts, like a dash pad, door panels , arm rests and sun visors , maybe a headliner Too.. junk yards are just as bad as the ones i have ?? Any one come across any suppliers ?? Thanks in advance..

2. fordhipo

fordhipo Junior Member

You could look at auto krafters, they have some parts. I actually looked up a door panel and they have them. www.autokrafters.com . Or you could try J.C.Whitney, I bought a bunch of parts for my Chevy, Not OEM quality but still good.

Good Luck
    Ken

3. SCAPEASAURUSREX

from NJ

Thanks

Thanks Ken, I'll check them out..

4. Larrytow

Larrytow Junior Member

The outfit you may be looking for is L M C Truck. Their website is www.lmctruck.com Catalog FC.9 covers 73 to 86. Ive never ordered from them, but they have a lot of stuff.

Regards, Larry

5. SCAPEASAURUSREX

from NJ

Thanks Larry, I just requested the catalog.. Auto Krafters skipped my year for some reason.. they only had classics and late models.. But said they would start carriing my year in mid 2002 ??

Thanks for all the help guys..

6. SCAPEASAURUSREX

from NJ

Larry,

Just got the LMC truck catalog.. Very nice stuff, and all the hard to find items, like trims, , & moulding, Rubber seals, and everything else.. Thanks for the info..

7. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

8. SCAPEASAURUSREX

from NJ

Mill Supply

Just got the Mill Supply catalogs.. Great prices, In addition to Truck rust repalcement panels and lights etc, They also have a really good selection of plow parts too.. Including repair manuals for the Meyers e47 and 60 pumps...

9. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Stay away from the interior door panels that J.C. Whitney sells. I bought them for my F-350 and was very disappointed. The paint wore off on my side in about as week and they are held on by plastic clips tha pass through the panel. Very primitive.