1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F150 Mount help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by howdy1715, Jan 4, 2006.

1. howdy1715

howdy1715 Junior Member

I purchased an ezmount and after looking at the truck and the instructions I found out that my truck has an A-1 Stabilizer bar and that will not work for the plow. Can the stabilizer be replaced with the one for the 3800lb front end instead of the 3550lb front end I have. is there a mount that will work with my truck?
    Any information will be appreciated.

2. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

what year is the F-150 and what is the part # of the mount.

Brian

3. howdy1715

howdy1715 Junior Member

1994 f150

I have the parts numbers from the paper work will list them

Clevis frame 11540
    Side member LH 11369
    Side member RH 11370
    Brace LH 11537
    Brace RH 11536

I will have to go and look at the parts if these are not the right #s. If they aren't where do I look

Thank
    Ken

4. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

You have the #17097 mounting carton which is the correct one and only one available for your vehicle. The stabilizer bar will have to be removed before installing the mount.

Brian

5. howdy1715

howdy1715 Junior Member

Thank you

It came off easy and the frame went on ok.

I was wondering I have a newly rebuilt E47 pump on his plow and the 2 (side by side) controler will any others work with this pump before I try to hok this up and mount it. Looking for one to lay on the seat loose when using

6. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

Glad to help!! Either the Meyer Slik-Stik or Touch Pad will work with the various Meyer Pumps including your E-47 (not including the E-88).

If you want to lay the controller on the seat, the Touch Pad would work best along with the controller harness. Here are the part numbers:

#22154 Touch Pad
    #15764 Harness

Brian