1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F150 help

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by mjg, Feb 23, 2009.

1. mjg

mjg Junior Member

I have been trying, with no success to locate a 99100642 subframe to mount an ST model sow way plow to an 07 F150. It looks like my options are to either sell this plow to some one who has the truck that I have mounts for (2001 Nissan) or to find another snow way mount designed to fit my truck, and adapt the mount that I have. If anone has any ideas I would love to hear them. I already know that this plow is small for the truck, but its what I have, and $$ is a little tight. Also does any one know how I can find out what else the subframe I have will fit?

Thanks, Maurice

2. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Your nearest Sno-Way retailer can order this sub-frame from Sno-Way. We still have a few in stock. The mount that you have for the 2001 Nissan Frontier (99100408/96103001) will fit 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier.

Please advise if we may be of additional assistance.

3. mjg

mjg Junior Member

Rick, any chance I could get a phone # or email for you? I have called 2 or three different dealers, and all say there are none. Or if I could just order it through you and have it shipped either to the closest dealer or to me that would be great!! I really need this, and I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks, Maurice

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Can only repeat what we're told. That is a mount that has been in high demand and we have been told is not available. I guess Rick has better connections then us lowly dealers LOL

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  5. mjg

mjg Junior Member

Basher, not knocking you guys, just trying to get the part I need

Maurice

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Didn't think you were, I'm just busting Rick's chops:jester:

7. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

As of a few moments ago, there are three available from Sno-Way. Basher is a Sno-Way retailer, he could get one for you.

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DEALER or call Kim she will be glad to try again:D

9. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

i dont have one either :(

10. mjg

mjg Junior Member

I placed the order with the closest dealer to me today. Hopefuly I will see it in a week or 2.
    Rick, thanks for looking into it for me, I had pretty much given up. I do have one more question though. I have the light wiring that was from the 01 nissan frontier, what will I need to adpt to the 07 F150?

Thanks Maurice

11. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

You will need (1) 99100529 Light Harness and (1) 99100655 Light Harness Adapter. You will also need (1) 96101536 Relay unless you salvaged at least (1) from your 01 Nissan Frontier installation. Here are some links to manuals that may be of benefit to you as well.

http://www.snoway.com/service/LightKits/97100725d.pdf

http://www.snoway.com/service/LightKits/97100798A.pdf

http://www.snoway.com/service/LightKits/97100942b.pdf

Glad to be of assistance.