1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F150 4x4 XLT Ext Cab Long Bed ~ $3500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PremierLand, Apr 23, 2005.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Well heres the scoop...

Its a 1994 F150, Extended Cab, Long Bed, XLT, v8 5.0, Loaded with everything but leather and a CD player, 132k Miles, Auto Rebuilt Trans, New Oil Pump (because oil pump filter was dirty so figured while its all apart why not replace the pump for a few $ more), New Rear Main, New Plugs, Cap, Rotor, Fuel Filter. New brakes in Back, and oh It also has a new hitch in back. Power Everything, Mirrors, windows, locks, you name it. Tilt steering, 2 gas tanks, locking hubs with a button inside also, AC, Cruise Control, AM FM Cassette. Also has a Tranny Cooler. I must get $3500 for it. Here are some pic's of it. If interested 313-477-4505. Thanks for your time and I hope your interested.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

This truck is in excellent shape it looks to me, so why dont you keep it as a back up truck or a primary with HD coils, and an 8.5 footer on the front. Personally I think you should do that take a look at Crumm with his 78 F250 that thing is a tank at almost 30 years old. I would use this until it is completly in the ground because it looks very strong and sturdy and Im sure it is paid off. Nothing is better than that.

Jason

3. PremierLand

from detroit

Thanks for the complement. But I have really no room for it. I have another f150 that I will keep as a backup for landscaping (its a rust bucket, but thats what makes it sweet, cause if you hit something your not like "omg I gotta strach", lol. And I plan on getting a 3/4 ton once I sell this and figure Ill plow with that this next season, then in the 06-07 season get a jeep as a backup plow vechicle.

but like I said, I have no room for it if I get the 2500hd. Plus its just that much more money to put towards a down payment. But I am loosing soooo much money on selling it for 3500. Like I have said before the tranny's, oil pump, rear main, and all the other stuff has set me back over 6 grand.

It'd be wise to keep it, but I just dont want to keep it.

4. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Mark,your half ton got any pix of it?

5. PremierLand

from detroit

theres pix above bro. but I'll put another one just incase.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2005
  6. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Sorry i meant the 93

7. PremierLand

from detroit

no problem. its not in the best shape, its seen better days. but it runs like a champ. I like the truck, its sweet I think. I like like it cause if someone hits it with a car or something its not like Oh my gosh what are we gonna do. lol.
    but it runs great, has new brake lines and new brakes.[​IMG]

8. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Is it the Manuel??

9. PremierLand

from detroit

nope. auto. all my trucks are auto you can come take a look at it if you want. i bet you;d like it if you came and looked at it. its sweet. I like it because It runs good and mainly because you dont have to worry about getting a ding or nick. only thing it needs is a brake light and an exhaust manifold gasket, but its nice and easy to get at, it'd only take like 30-60min to do and only its gotta be a cheap part cause its just a gasket. if you were serious about buying it, i'd do it for ya!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2005
  10. PremierLand

from detroit

Sold 4-25-05