1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F-series western unimoiunt plow snowplow mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tglasslawncare, Dec 20, 2010.

1. tglasslawncare

tglasslawncare Junior Member

This mount came with a older western uni-mount plow i bought used. I was told it came off a 1999 f-450 2 wheel drive. I have no way to be sure what it will fit. Please look at the picture. It also has some wiring but i don't know if its worth anything. The mount is in great shape. Price is $200 for all pictured. Please pick-up to heavy to ship. I am near pittsburgh pa my is zip is 15642.

PC270003.jpg

2. tglasslawncare

Price Reduced. $100. Please look at picture to see if will work for your application. Thanks

3. bucky6981

bucky6981 Member

Wiring too? Or just the mount?

4. tglasslawncare

Both. I can ship the wiring but I don't know if its any good. The mount is to big to ship. thanks

5. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Consider SOLD.

6. Bucky Hughes

Bucky Hughes Junior Member

You know if it will work on an 97 f250???

7. rooferdave

rooferdave Senior Member

check your pm's

8. tglasslawncare

A local guy is supposed to come tomorrow. I will let you guys know if it doesn't sell. I don't know if it will work on the 97 F-250. I don't know too much about it. Like I said it just came with my current plow and the guy said it was on a 99 f-450 2 wheel drive. I did get the P M messages and like I said I can let you know. I was really hoping to not have to ship for such a cheap price. Thank you. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

9. tglasslawncare

Mount has been sold. Thanks