1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I am posting this again. Trying to sell a new western 8 foot pro plus plow side. Plow came on a truck I bought in the fall I put a MVP on the truck was going to keep it as a spare but don't have room and would like to sell. Plow has been inside and has Curb guards and snow deflector also comes with hand held and Receiver brackets. I was asking more but want to move it for more spring stuff in my building. Asking 3,400.00. E mail me allabracio11@gmail.com I can send you pics. This plow is a two plug fleet flex.

2. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Great plow !!!!!!

3. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Bump

Bump for a great price on a good plow....

4. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Plow

E mail me for a good price on great plow !!!!!!!!

5. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Plow

Any one out there want a good deal on a great Western Plow !!!!! PM me or E mail me...

6. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Bump

Bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Bmup

Bump 3,000.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Bump

There is no one looking for a great Plow ???????

9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Isn't truck side close to 1k. You are close to the price of a new one.

10. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Yea your right. Truck side buy me is about 1,000. 00 this plow was used once so it's great shape. They are asking new on your truck hear 5,000.00 plus tax that's with out curb guards and snow deflector. So I thought that was a fair price if I sell it around three the person would just have to get mount and wiring so it would be little over four depending on what I can sell it for. I am only selling it because I am out of room I bought a truck with it on there and put a MVP plus on it. I was going to keep it as a spare but could use the Room. I don't need the money so if I don't sell it I will hold on to it if not might trade it to my plow shop for a credit. So we will see.

11. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Well if you don't need the money I would sit on it until the fall. You will have a much better chance selling it then. 1k off is a good deal for someone, maybe just the wrong time of year. Good luck with the sale.

12. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Yes thanks I Appreciated it.

13. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Bump again !!!!!!!!

14. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Bump back up.

15. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Plow

Any one ?????

16. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Bump

BUMP BUMP it up to the TOP !!!!!!!

17. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

damn - for someone not needing to sell you sure are pushing hard.

no one is thinking snowplow purchase in late march. people just want winter to end and get onto the nice weather. as mentioned, hold off til the fall if you can wait on selling it - a lot more interest then. if you can't wait and have to move it, then drop your price another grand.

18. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I think your thread title of "F/s" leaves a lot to be desired. Pictures would also help show how nice it is.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  19. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Plow

True I can E mail some pics I just want it out of my shop dont have room in the yard and dont want to keep it outside. If i dont sell it I will end up tradeing it in at my plow shop they told me they would take it and give me a credit for soemthing new next year. Not sure what they will give me. I no I was pushing it hard lol I want to make room. Thanks guys for the help.. MIght also keep it to.