1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Whelen lfl Patriot Strobe/Led Lightbar 48"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fireboy6413, Aug 29, 2009.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I am selling my whelen patriot strobe/led bar, its been off the truck for about a year and a half now, I bought it 3 years ago. it has 4 corner strobes, to forward facing amber leds, 2 forward facing take downs, 6 rear facing leds 4 amber and 2 red. Fully functional. I also have clear whelen led hide a ways, PAIR with cables and flasher. Pics will be up soon. Make me an offer on what you want

2. fireboy6413

3. triplepower

triplepower Junior Member

How much for the light bar?

4. fireboy6413

make an offer,

5. fireboy6413

also will ship at buyers expense

6. cavscout19death

cavscout19death Junior Member

id like to make an offer but have no clue how much these things run. could you tell me what you paid for it?

7. fireboy6413

I paid around 900 if I remember correctly, again it was 3 years ago, also manufacture date is 07/05, I think I bought it at the beginning of 06

8. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

are the leds clear? reason for asking is to change lenses to blue.

9. fireboy6413

No lenses are amber, if you want blue lights im selling them to since I no longer go to the fire house

10. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

i know lenses are amber but are the leds clear so i can change the lenses

11. fireboy6413

no the leds are amber and red

12. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

how much you looking to get got any pictures and how about controller and wiring

13. fireboy6413

link to pics are above, no controller, I have my whelen cencom that I used to control it with, but I dont think anyone is going to pay me what I would want for it, so I dont sell it. But regarding the price of the bar make me an offer, so far the offers are between 275 and 550, but no one has come through yet, and im still taking offers.