1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Whelen CenCom with Console

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fireboy6413, Mar 16, 2010.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I have decided to sell my whelen cencom with a havis shield console, I will take pics in the morning, I am pretty firm on $675.00 shipped to lower 48, this is not the newer gold model. It has numerous push buttons as well as a 3 position switch. All outlets are fully programmable, All you do is hook up a laptop with the software from whelen, hook up a usb to the control box and program away. I do have the soft ware some where, comes with all wiring, control head and box. Also has built in traffic advisor. A new cencom is just over a grand, and the console alone is 200 bucks plus face plates, I will be including the face plate which will be in the picture, 1 panel has 4 rocker switches, 1 switch is a double rocker, and 1 panel had 2 momentary push buttons for patterns, etc.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  2. fireboy6413

Will be getting pics shortly, waiting for my father to get back with the truck

3. fireboy6413

here is a pic, sorry its not the best took it with my iphone, I decided to lower the price to 550.00, OBO. I don't use this any more so I would rather see it go. You get EVERYTHING in the pic, controller, 4 rocker switches, box and the 2 push buttons, and yes you get all the wiring and control box. I do have a face plate for the gap between the control and switches

cencom.jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  4. fireboy6413

Wow no offers?????

5. fireboy6413

now body wants this, make some offers

6. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

dude if i was closer or shipping was cheaper.... the pics says it all

340366387_ecb990685f.jpg

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Not many guys on here need all those switches. A small little box or a few toggle switches is all us plow guys need to run our lights. Good luck on the sale.

8. fireboy6413

Yeh but you cant go wrong having it, the price is right, 200 dollar box, each face plate is at least 10 buck and up, 1300 dollar cencom

9. fireboy6413

10. fireboy6413

make some offers guys