1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S: Western Ultramount Headlight Wiring - for 4 port iso module straight blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by timberseal, Dec 14, 2008.

1. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

I have what a set of light wires for a newer GM 2500 series??? that I cannot use if anyone needs them. Not sure what they are going for but I'll sell them for what they are going for on ebay.

28242 and 28244 are the part numbers. They are in perfect shape and were only installed for a period of two weeks before they were removed (guy returned his plow I guess as it was too heavy for the truck or something).

I need a set off a 4 port iso module for a 99 to early 04 F350 Superduty if someone has some to trade that are in good shape.

28242 and 28244.jpg

2. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

still have em :)

3. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Still have these for sale in addition to a UNOPENED 4 port iso module PN 26400 and Light plug to the plow side PN 22413 (brand new)

4. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

bumpity bump