1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

f/s Western Ultramount 7 1/2'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DirtyJerzey, Jan 14, 2010.

1. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

Im selling a Western Ultramount 7 1/2' pro plow. Bought the plow used from a guy who did residential driveways with it. It should be three years old from what the guy told me. I had intentions of putting it on a truck for driveways, but that didnt happen. I have some misc. wiring that came with it: 4 port ISO module and main harness. I think it had head light adapters with it to for a chevy 1500, but I'm not positive what they came off of. Ill throw those in with the plow.

$2,000 obo

I will get pics up tomorrow morning

2. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

3. DirtyJerzey

email sent

4. DirtyJerzey

Sorry took so long for the pics, been out of town..... Anyway, its a camera phone pic but you get the picture. If you want more pics let me know.

plow1.jpg

5. DirtyJerzey

make me a reasonable offer. plow is in central jersey but I can help deliver if need be

6. DirtyJerzey

bump............

7. DirtyJerzey

1800 obo....