1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

f/s Western tailgate salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dlongerman, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

new in january, 40bags of 50lb salt threw it. used2 times never given more salt. stored inside since.
    Just the salter!!!! willing to trade for a $1000.00, rims for 2010 F250, or Western 1000 salter.

No scratches or defects!

http://www.westernplows.com/wp/showroom/low-profile

Dan

2. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!

3. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

pm sent...

4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

pm Reply....

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

I still have this! I want to switch to running bulk so this one has to GO!!! Give me an offer! bought it for 1800.00 new only 3 pallets of 50lb through it washed after EVERY storm got it January 2010

6. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Which model is this, in the link there is three different ones shown. Is it the 500, 1000, or the 2500 that you have for sale? Do you have a contact number?

7. ISLDSNOWREMOVAL

ISLDSNOWREMOVAL Junior Member

which unit is it ..... ill trade my 1st gen tornado for your tailgate and 2k if you interrested my westrn has been use only 10 times very clean let me know

8. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

I don't have 2k right now plus the salt would get rock hard in it because I would have to plow with salt in the salter. So what I'm wanting is another tailgate but one for bulk.

Also the salter is the 2500 I can put about 10 bags max on a good day 12.

my number is 630-624-3552